I have been wanting to join the "Blog World" for some time now and just haven't taken the time to sit down and try to figure out HOW to set things up....so here goes. So much happens within a weeks time and I wanted to find a way to record and share those happenings :) This week ends "winter break" and begins one of the busiest times in our family. With the start of upward basketball comes Monday night practice, Tuesday night Scouts, Wednesday AWANA ....and the list goes on and on. How is it that one family of 5 can be so busy? In preparation of the busy schedule I have been storing meals and such in the freezer.
Claire also went back to preschool, she is such a girly girl....she asked me, "Mommy will you please make my "princess shirt? I want to wear it with my new shoes when I go to school tomorrow...so what would you do? I stayed up until 12:15am making my baby the shirt she has been patiently waiting on...and she was adorable wearing it. She learned a new song yesterday and has been singing it nonstop...."This is the day that the Lord has made....let us rejoice and be glad in it" Nothing sweeter than your child singing unto the Lord!
I don't really have a "New Year's Resolution" but I do have some goals....
1. Coupon more
2. Eat out less
3. Save
4. Family devotion nightly
5. Eat better and exercise more
I look forward to learning the process of "blogging" and hope that in some small way I will be able to record the happenings of my wonderful family. God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment